Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Digital Modeling Books

Have you had a chance to look at our digital modeling books? They are another way you can be involved with what we do at school.

The modeling book blogs are linked from our pages at the top of this blog. There is one for maths and one for literacy. Here's an image from our literacy modeling book.


You can have a read of your child's group work by clicking on their tag at the bottom of a post - all of their group posts will come up on the blog (if you ask your child which group they are in they will know.)

Some of our posts are videos, some are photos but most of them are created using an ipad app called 'paper'. I hope they give you a window into what we are up to - you can even comment or ask a question using the link on the right.

I'd love to hear how you find it or even suggestions of how it could be improved or changed!

1 comments:

The White Family said...

I like these digital modeling books ALOT, Soph gave me quick maths lesson talking me through how the answers came about. I was impressed with how fast and well she could explain the process Fantastic.

Post a Comment